Located on the 1st floor in the East Wing, built in 1849
Located off the upper gallery in one of the old school rooms, Conner’s Room is fitted with a double early American four-poster spool bed. View includes the back courtyard and arbor. Conner’s Room is one of the three rooms that was used as a schoolhouse by Jane E. Conner for all of her children. Conner’s Room is complete with private bathroom with standing shower.