Linden Historic Bed & Breakfast Weddings
Linden Bed and Breakfast Custom Weddings
Everyone dreams of their wedding day, whether it’s the first time or the last time. You may have imagined about everything from the gown to the flowers to the most beautiful venue. Here at Linden Historic Bed & Breakfast, your special day is our special day, too! With plenty of scenic locations and picturesque views, our unique location offers you a special day like no other.
When selecting Linden Historic Bed & Breakfast as your special venue, you are a not just a valued guest…you are family. Just like family, our home is your home. Linden and our property is for your exclusive use as honored guests.
Ceremony and Reception Venue Locations
- Linden Bed & Breakfast’s iconic front door and colonnaded gallery
- The back courtyard and galleries
- The grand Live Oak
- The Arbor Gardens
Venue Rental Information
- Exclusive use of the house and grounds
- In-house bridal consultant
- Linens, tables, chairs, set-up, and teardown
- Wedding coordinator for the rehearsal and ceremony
- Wedding officiant (if needed)
- Parking attendants
- Various supplies and decor available for rent
- While not required, a tent is suggested for receptions over 100 guests
- Ask for our list of local wedding photographers and videographers preferred by Linden Bed & Breakfast. While we have a list of contracted caterers, one of your own can be used for a nominal kitchen fee. (The caterer must provide business license and proof of bonding and insurance.)
Ready your toasts and invite your closest family and friends. Linden Historic Bed & Breakfast is the perfect location to host your intimate yet elegant Rehearsal Dinner!
Contact our general manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a list of our preferred caterers and pricing. If you wish to use your own, a nominal kitchen fee will be applied. (The caterer must provide business license and proof of bonding and insurance.)