Linden Antebellum Bed & Breakfast Weddings
Linden Bed and Breakfast Custom Weddings
Everyone dreams of their special day. As a child they imagine everything from the dress to the flowers to their very own Prince Charming. Here at Linden Antebellum Bed & Breakfast, your special day is our special day too! With plenty of scenic locations and picturesque views, this unique location can offer you a special day like no other.
When selecting Linden Antebellum Bed & Breakfast as your special venue, you are a not just a valued guest…you are family. Just like family, our home is your home. Linden and its property is of exclusive use for you and your honored guests. With the Custom Wedding Package, our Bridal Consultant, Abagail McCrary Washington of á deux events, can help the Hands-On Bride who knows exactly what she wants as well as a Bride who is just getting started through every step of the way.
Ceremony and Reception Venue Locations
- Linden Antebellum Bed & Breakfast’s Iconic Front Door and Colonnaded Gallery
- The Back Courtyard and Galleries
- The Grand Live Oak
- The Arbor Gardens
Venue Rental Information
- Exclusive use of the House and Grounds
- In-House Bridal Consultant
- Linens, Tables, Chairs, Set Up, and Tear Down
- Wedding Coordinators for the Rehearsal and Ceremony
- Wedding Officiant (If Needed)
- Parking Attendants
- Additional Information
- Various Supplies and Decor Available for Rent
- While not required, a Tent is suggested for Receptions over 100 Guests
- Ask for our list of Local and Regional Wedding Photographers and Videographers preferred by Linden Antebellum Bed & Breakfast. While we have a list of contracted Caterers, one of your own can be used for a kitchen fee. (The caterer must provide business license and proof of bonding and insurance.) Please contact our Event Coordinator for pricing.
Ready your toasts and invite your closest family and friends, Linden Antebellum Bed & Breakfast is the perfect location to host your intimate yet elegant Rehearsal Dinner!
Contact our Wedding Coordinator for a list of our preferred Caterers. If you wish to use your own, a kitchen fee will be applied. (The caterer must provide business license and proof of bonding and insurance.) Please contact our Event Coordinator for pricing.